|When:||Back to Calendar July 26, 2017 @ 10:15 am - 2:00 pm||Where:||Science, Industry and Business Library (SIBL)
188 Madison Ave
New York,NY 10016
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
|Cost:||Online Registration $59, walk-ins $69|
|Contact:||New York City Score
Industry expert Terry Frishman will lead you through the key steps to effectively create, manufacture, package, distribute and market your delicious food products. Whether you own a food establishment or want to market your food concept, her dynamic, energetic approach will give you the confidence to realize that realizing or expanding your food ideas can be very doable!
She provides valuable insights into how the food industry trends, along with your own personal values can determine what product to market and how to market it.
- Summarize specialty food and natural food industries, and the top trends in those sectors
- Explain the importance of a mission
- Describe how can integrate your new food product with your existing food or drink establishment (restaurant, bar or food product channels)
- Define powerful product positioning and the importance of packaging based on industry trends
- Explain the role of food scientists and shelf-life testing
- Discuss production, pricing and sales distribution strategies to enhance your brand
- Outline criteria for promotion, sales materials and PR “first steps”