26 Federal Plaza
New York, NY 10013
They are a visual and engaging way to market your product/services to your clients and potential customer base. A good video can draw visitors to your website, increase time spent on your social media pages and spread the word about your brand. Most of all successful videos have one thing in common: they tell a compelling story.
- Recognize three key kinds of business videos and the type of video that is right for your business
- Create a script for your video and a short video for the web
- Summarize the basics of lighting and sound that make video effective
- Utilize equipment you have at home to shoot a short video, including titles and music, for the web
- Edit your video on your phone, tablet or laptop, using online services
- Upload your video to the web or social media pages
- Use a simple approach to monitor your video’s effectiveness
After the workshop, schedule a free follow up discussion with a SCORE NYC Mentor to get you started.