The goal of Her Agenda is to empower women to never let anything to stop them from reaching their goals while providing them with the resources to overcome their challenges.
College women are a target audience that are transitioning and looking for guidance in their career planning and the opportunity to gain work experience to build their resumes in a remote position that would make it easier for them to balance their schedules.
The College Ambassador program is an interactive and resourceful way for them to become exposed to different possibilities and learn more about themselves to set career and personal goals.
Opportunities for Ambassadors
- Connect and network with influential women from different career fields.
- Use the Her Agenda brand name to develop connections and impact web traffic through Her Agenda events, panels, and/or forums on campus.
- Gain editorial experience writing relevant content on campus experiences and obstacles that could help inspire young women.
- Have published content on the Her Agenda website to develop a writing portfolio for jobs and other editorial opportunities.
- Access to #theAgenda community to grow connections with influential women, find out about internship opportunities and learn from Her Agenda.
- Prizes, access to conferences and professional resources including books and courses are also made available to ambassadors.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: JANUARY 19TH!