#Activate2K16 Experience: "It's All or Nothing"
Sep. 18 2016, Published 8:00 p.m. ET
VENUE: Howard Theatre
ADDRESS: 620 T St NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
A conference where Powerful ideas and Profitable networks meet. The fourth annual Activate Experience is a two-day intensive designed for men and women who represent either global brand, startup, public sector, social enterprise, entertainment, media or agency, we guarantee Activate2K16 is an investment that will propel your business and your career.
This year's theme is All or Nothing.
The mission of the #Activate2K16 Experience is geared towards helping our small business owners and community leaders gain access to capital, resources for wealth creation, strategies on improving economic development and to create a system that supports the communities in which we live, work and serve.
Added to the AGENDA:
- How to get ownership of hotels, land and property.
- How to get access to capital at any stage in business.
- How to create a brand that does more than look pretty but changes the economy.
- How to rock your FAB Five: Faith, Family, Friends, Finances and Fitness
- How to write books that out live you and support the next generation.
- How to partner with sharks (companies and organizations) to feed and create products, programs and services for the fish (communities and underserved markets).