VENUE: Station Houston
ADDRESS: 1301 Fannin St #2440, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Finding a balance between being a mom and being an entrepreneur can be uniquely challenging, and sometimes feel impossible. Join Ana Rojas, Director of TiE Houston, and explore work-life balance as a mompreneur, time-management, and the benefits of co-working with other mompreneurs! Child supervision will be provided during the duration of the morning program, from 9:30am-11:00am.
Afterward, hang around Station Houston for a few hours of co-working and connect with other mompreneurs in the community!
- Benefits of co-working with other female entrepreneurs
- Tips on managing our most valuable resource - time
- Knowing when you're ready to make the shift as an entrepreneur while being a mom (from ideating to investment)
- Women entrepreneurs that want to deep dive into what it means to have "work-life balance" as a mom
- Women entrepreneurs looking to connect with, and expand their network of, fellow women entrepreneurs
- Allies supportive of women entrepreneurs
Hosted by: Ana Rojas