COST: $75.00 - $100.00
VENUE: Foley Hoag LLP.
ADDRESS: 155 Seaport Blvd, Boston, MA 02210, USA
Brand Camp is a gathering of thought leaders, technologists, geeks, and creative’s around a discussion on branding, entrepreneurial thinking, social media and the use of technology. The purpose of Brand Camp is to change how people build, launch, and grow ideas and use technology as personal brands, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs (employees), small businesses and corporations.
- C.C. Chapman - Author of Content Rules/Amazing Things Will Happen
- Sue B. Zimmerman - Instagram Expert
- Sam Aquillano - Founder of Design Museum
- Joselin Mane - Founder of Boston Tweetup
- Joshua S. Jarvis - Associate at Foley Hoag LLP
- Prithvi Tanwar - Associate at Foley Hoag LLP
- Hajj Flemings - Founder of Brand Camp University
Why Attend Brand Camp?
- The conference is designed to make it easy for you to meet other entrepreneurs and investors.
- Businesses are built on relationships. By attending the conference you’ll have the opportunity to connect with high-level people in your industry, and potential customers.
- Establish relationships with journalists and reporters looking to cover “the next big thing” in entrepreneurship and technology.
- Hiring? With over 100+ attendees, there’s no better place to find your company’s next designer, engineer, or executive than the Brand Camp ‘13 conference.
INCREDIBLE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
- Learn about some of the world’s most cutting edge opportunities.
- Hear the secrets behind today’s biggest success stories.
- Get answers to the questions you’ve always wanted to ask during our live Q&A session.
- Engage in one on one time with the speakers during the day.
STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
- Gain insights into emerging markets and trends.
- Discover potential customers and partners.
- Talk with investors from some of the world’s most respected firms about your company.
Register for tickets here.