VENUE: Support Center for Nonprofit Management
ADDRESS: 42 Broadway, New York, NY 10004, USA
You need a lot of content to keep your supporters and stakeholders engaged with your organization.
- But what should you blog about and post on social media?
- What material belongs in a newsletter?
- Should you even have a newsletter?
- How do you keep the wheels of your social media turning?
- How can you use content to raise funds?
- And to whom should you gear all of your content?
Join Jennifer Friedlin of Hungry Marketing to learn how to put your limited resources to use to develop an effective content plan and a strategy for engaging key audiences. You will walk away with a streamlined plan in hand and a sense of control over your marketing and outreach efforts. Heck, you may even start to raise some additional money.
Hosted by the Support Center for Nonprofit Management.