Coworking + Wellness Pop-UpBy Her Agenda Staff
Aug. 15 2016, Published 8:00 p.m. ET
COST: $25 per day or $60 for all 3 days
VENUE: Gladstone Hotel
ADDRESS: Toronto, ON M6J 1J6, Canada
Get out of your head and into a thriving, heart-centered community of entrepreneurs, startups, and mobile workers!
Presented in collaboration with the Gladstone Hotel, join Shecosystem Coworking + Wellness on August 16, 17, and 18 at the Gladstone Melody Bar to network, co-work, support each other through mentorship, and take time to promote their holistic health & wellbeing.
They know that women - and their businesses - thrive when they are consciously connected with their bodies, minds, emotions, and with an authentic and supportive community. Co-working promotes collaboration and creative engagement among independent workers.
Come connect with their tribe and get a taste of the Shecosystem vibe in anticipation of their grand opening in Fall 2016!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Bring intention to your workday at our opening & closing circles
- Recharge at a 45 minute mid-day experiential wellness session (Aug 16 Art with Or Har Gil / Aug 17 Yoga with Samantha Warren / Aug 18 Conscious Dance with Liz Diaz)
- Enjoy free coffee & tea. Healthy, locally sourced meals available for purchase at the Gladstone Cafe, plus snacks at Grab n’ Go counter.
- Meet with a one-on-one mentor during Office Hours provided by Leigh Mitchell of Women in Biz Network
- Unleash your creative voice at art & activity stations
- Connect with your tribe of heart-centered female entrepreneurs
- Everyone who attends gets a free week pass to Shecosystem’s Coworking + Wellness space (Opening Fall 2016)
- Retail mini-market featuring Toronto's female makers and vendors August 18
- More program details coming soon! Follow us on facebook for all the updates.
They welcome women-identified people and gender non-conforming people and allies.