VENUE: Brooklyn Central Library
ADDRESS: Brooklyn, NY 11238, USA
Your business plan is a dynamic blueprint for your company’s future
A business plan is not “one size fits all”—it depends on your business strategy, goals and financial resources. As a rule, your small-business plan should be flexible and proceed through affordable steps. When crafting it, be sure to take into account customer acceptance, revenue and cash-flow growth, and the market for the product/service itself. An effective plan will include a timeline for implementing your business model.
This workshop will give you the tools and background to:
- Articulate your reasons for developing a business plan
- Develop achievable plans to determine and deliver value to your customers
- Formulate your business model and business goals
- Project funding needs and financial results
- Communicate your business strategy to stakeholders (potential investors, partners and lenders)
- Develop strategies that encourage stakeholders to participate
Who should attend?
Potential business owners, start-ups and those in business who want to create/update their business plans or launch a new product or service.
After the workshop, put this workshop to work by scheduling a free follow-up discussion with a SCORE NYC Mentor to get you started.