VENUE: In Good Company
ADDRESS: 16 West 23rd Street, New York, NY 10010, USA
Join In Good Company for Crowdfunding 101 with Plum Alley, the site where women raise money. Founded in 2012, Plum Alley works with women from diverse sectors to help bring their entrepreneurial ideas to life. The Plum Alley site was designed by women for women raising money for their companies and creative projects. It is highly visual and sensual, providing an engaging user experience that helps women to achieve success.
During this workshop you’ll learn about…
- Lack of funding available to female entrepreneurs
- What is crowdfunding, and how can it be utilized within a larger capital raise
- Crowdfunding on Plum Alley, and how it differs from sites such as Indiegogo and Kickstarter
- Success stories on Plum Alley
- Tips on how to run a successful crowdfunding campaign
Julia Maltby serves as the Director of Campaigns at Plum Alley. She works directly with female entrepreneurs looking to launch a campaign on Plum Alley.
Hosted by In Good Company