VENUE: Microsoft Office - New York
ADDRESS: 11 Times Square, New York, NY 10036, USA
Join them for a fun, interactive, and educational day about how to take full advantage of today’s technologies, rounded out by networking with amazing women like you!
At this free day-long event, you’ll learn about the best methods for using the latest technologies, as well as the challenges that small and solo entrepreneurs are facing in today’s ever-changing world, including:
- Keeping up with new technologies
- Working with (and in) a mobile workforce
- Finding the right balance of productivity and collaboration
- Creating efficiency at work
- Understanding security and privacy (Is your “free” email provider really safe?)
- Using the latest Office tips and tricks
CNBC On-air Contributor, Carol Roth will keynote. You’ll also learn from a panel of experts discussing the importance of digital marketing and social media.
They will end the day with a networking reception with wine and cheese while enjoying the beautiful space at Microsoft in Times Square.
Register Now!! Doors open at 1pm. They’ll begin promptly at 1:30pm.