COST: Workshop fees: Series of 5 sessions $350; Single session $99
VENUE: Science, Industry and Business Library (SIBL) 188 Madison Avenue Between East 34th and East 35th Streets New York, NY 10016
This Digital Marketing Masterclass is designed for those who are ready to take their Internet Marketing and Ecommerce efforts to a highly effective level.
- 5 sessions, 4 hours each (11am to 3pm, with 1 30-minute break)
- Dates are Saturdays:
January 14, February 4, February 11, March 4, April 15
- 17 1/2 hours of instruction
This series is jampacked with education, information, resources and instruction about how to use Marketing Technology tools that are free in some cases and low-cost in others.
If you are ready to embrace Online Marketing wholeheartedly and reach customers consistently, gain a knowledge of the Marketing Technology landscape and if you are serious about promoting yourself and your company or nonprofit digitally, then this is the series for you.
Digital Marketing is a reality of twenty-first century marketing and if you're not reaching your customers effectively, chances are your competition is or will soon.
At the end of this series you'll be ready to compete online.
Topics covered are:
- The Digital Marketing Ecosystem
- How to build a Digital Marketing System that you can afford.
- The strategies and tactics that will make you an effective Digital Marketer and ECommerce success.
- An understanding of the tools of the trade that will save you time and money.
- A thorough understanding of how to profitably use Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and more.
- Keyword Research – The backbone of your Digital Marketing effort.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) including deep-dives into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn and more.
At it's conclusion you'll be ready to use Digital Marketing effectively and economically to outperform your competition, reach your target audiences and optimize an Ecommerce effort that produces increasing sales. You'll come away with a large compendium of Digital Marketing Technology Tools (MarTech), resources and the knowledge of where to find the Digital Marketing information that you'll need to stay ahead of the game.
If you're serious about building your business through effective marketing in the 21st Century -- this is the series for you.