VENUE: Made in NY Media Center by IFP
ADDRESS: 30 John St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Interested in starting a podcast?
Made in NY Media Center by IFP is hosting a marketing and business three part class on August 15, 22, 29 from 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM. This workshop will teach the best ways to make your podcast stand out from the rest of the pack, from concept through post-production and distribution.
What they will teach:
- Focus your ability as a storyteller.
- Work to gain a stronger understanding of yourself as a performer, interviewer, or public speaker.
- Come away with the ability to produce your own podcast pilot using your phone and a quiet room.
- Learn better ways to self-promote your show or brand, along with skills to help expand your audience.
- Become a collaborative artist, one capable of working alongside a co-writer or co-host/producer on a podcast.
Instructed by Elisheba Ittoop, Podcast Producer; NPR's StoryCorps + PBS' Masterpiece Studio. Her designs and original music have been heard at theaters such as The Kennedy Center, Signature Theatre, Women’s Project, National Gallery of Art, Soho Rep, Triad Stage, Woolly Mammoth, Arena Stage, Alliance Theatre, Cincinnati Playhouse, Cleveland Playhouse, Trinity Repertory, Children’s Theatre of Charlotte.