VENUE: The Westin Copley
ADDRESS: 10 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116, USA
If understanding the distinct influences, attitudinal characteristics and purchase choices of influential audiences is a priority in your customer acquisition plan, you won't want to miss this seminar presentation. Master CMO and serial entrepreneur Randy Brandoff will show you how to craft your story and marketing strategy to ignite market responsiveness from important customer segments for your business.
The chief marketer behind top luxury brands--including NetJets, Tequila Avion, and Eleven James--will discuss the complex makeup of affluent customers and how you can:
- Target and make your message resonate with affluent market segments
- Simultaneously market to luxury consumer and corporate audiences
- Successfully market high-end products and services in both up and down markets
- Market the experience (why) over the specifics (what)
- Demonstrate superior value for products at the highest price point
Sponsored by Entrepreneur Magazine, come to gain new perspectives from entrepreneurs in the community and share insights from your own business experiences at this event.
8:00 AM: Registration/Continental Breakfast
8:45 AM: Welcome and Introductions
9:00 AM: Keynote Presentation with Randy Brandoff
10:00 AM: Keynote Interview with Editorial Director Ray Hennessey
10:20 - 10:50 AM: Audience Q&A
Tickets are free but you must register here.