The Fashion Styling, Branding, Marketing and Exposure Workshop will give you the tools to create your brand or simply improve your brand using strategy and placement rules.
Describing your brand properly is a necessary skill for building successful clothing, accessories and beauty lines.
- You will learn how to clarify what your company is about, while showing others that the people behind your brand are knowledgeable on what they’re selling and also learn how to present a great idea to gain a desk side meeting.
- You will learn hands on how to write your brand statement and explain what your aiming for? This is where you will convince your target customers that your brand is exactly what they’re looking for.
You will learn how NOT to flood your brand description with unnecessary information about yourself and/or your team.
Examples we will cover:
- Social Media - You will learn how to think outside the E-Commerce Box
- How to keep you brand relevant and increase brand exposure
- How to use Visual Media to spread your Brand Vision
- How to appeal to the masses or how you cna hone in on a certain demographic
- Learn how to Innovative through promotional possibilities
- Communicating your brand to different outlets such as media, press, buyers, etc...
- How to foster Brand development for growth
- How to be a Great Stylist and the difference between film/TV/Video, Editorials, Red Carpet.
- How to work as a personal assistant, personal shopper and/or consultant
- What you will need in order to gain your first styling position. One with growth.
- How to build a great portfolio based on the part of the industry you currently yearn for.
- How to build lasting relationships with people who will grow you and your brand.
- You will Learn how to pull from showrooms, department stores and designers themselves.
- How to trendspot without sticking to trend.
- Weather you should gain an agent or simply sell your own brand.
- Patience! The most important skill of ALL.
During the three (3) hour workshop you will learn hands on how to fill out the proper forms, create documents necessary to your success and also spend time going through your current portfolio
Tickets are required. Purchase here.