Finance Essentials for EntrepreneursBy Her Agenda Staff
Jun. 13 2017, Published 8:00 p.m. ET
VENUE: Galvanize NYC
ADDRESS: 315 Hudson St, New York, NY 10013, USA
In this is a crash course in business accounting, they're skipping the complex minutiae and focusing on the financial information that will help founders, entrepreneurs, and small business owners prepare for growth. Join inDinero Regional Director, Tony Esposito, for a one hour lecture covering how the non-accountant can create accurate and dependable financials.
You’ll learn about:
- Financial modeling for projecting your business’s revenue
- Calculating cost of revenue
- Determining burn rate and cash runway
- Using numbers to tell your company story
- Choosing and calculating your company KPI’s
- Building a cash flow statement
- Accounting essentials for startup founders & CEOs
We believe in making education and growth accessible to anyone – especially underrepresented groups in the tech industry. Whether you’re a founder, student, or just someone who wants to level up their career, we want Galvanize to be a welcoming, inclusive place where you can take the next step in your journey.
Hosted by Galvanize.