Finance Festival By Public.comBy Her Agenda Staff
Apr. 22 2021, Published 8:00 p.m. ET
How to Get Yourself on the Cap Table as an Invest
Do you love to watch HGTV and dream of owning your own investment properties? Real estate is an avenue of investment that you need to know about. Public.com is bringing together women from some of today’s newest real estate technologies that will help you get started earning a second income.
- Alyssa Anderson, Director of Business Operations and Growth, Cadre
- Monica Swinney, Executive Vice President, LEX
- Julie VerHage-Greenberg, Co-Founder of FinTech Today
- Janine Yorio, Managing Director, Republic
Blockchain, NFT, WTF?
Learn about the newest technology that could create an entirely new future of money and how we do business. (Oh, and why people are selling GIFs for $500k?!)
- Ariana Fowler, Associate at The Fund
- Tanaya Macheel, Senior Reporter, Blockworks
- Lady PheOnix, Creator, Co-founder of Universe Contemporary & Digital Art Curator
- Camila Russo, Founder of The Defiant
So, You Want to Be a Founder?
Everyone wants to be on the cover of Inc. or Fast Company, but what people don't always talk about is the unique needs and challenges that a founder will face on their journey. This session will explore the realities of becoming a founder, from fundraising and scaling a business to managing mental health, and everything in between.
- Sarah Kunst, Managing Director, Cleo Capital
- Kinsey Grant, Co-Founder and Content Lead, Thinking Is Cool
End a whirlwind Finance Festival in style with a closing keynote. Speaker to be announced.
*These events are for educational purposes only and are not investment advice. See Public.com/disclosures/.