VENUE: Small Business Support Center
ADDRESS: 90-27 Sutphin Boulevard, 4th Floor Queens, NY 11435
Opening a business in New York City can seem daunting at the start. Many entrepreneurial New Yorkers ask: where do I begin?
The goal of this course is to help you understand what starting a NYC business requires, and to define your own expectations for life as a business owner.
During the course, you will:
- Understand the traits of successful entrepreneurs
- Assess yourself for these traits, and create a self-improvement plan
- Define your motivations to become a business owner
- Understand the expectations of NYC business owners, and define your own expectations
- Create an action plan to challenge your expectations, and take the next step towards owning your own business
Class Duration: 2.5 Hours
*This class will be closed 30 minutes after the scheduled starting time*
Attendees must RSVP!