COST: $149 – $195
VENUE: Brooklyn EXPO Center
ADDRESS: 72 Noble Street Brooklyn, NY 11222
Get Money Get Paid is a 1-day experience dedicated to helping women rise up at work. The workshops, panels, and breakout sessions will focus on the skills you need to get ahead in your career, put money in your pocket, and help other women along the way. Plus, there will be 1,000 attendees so definitely a good networking opportunity.
HOSTED BY LADIES GET PAID
Ladies Get Paid empowers women to harness their professional ambitions and be proactive in their careers. Through networking events, town hall meetings, and an online community, more than 50,000 women worldwide come together to help each other succeed at work. Ladies Get Paid is the first step in closing the wage gap and ending workplace inequality.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Whether it’s learning to negotiate your salary, position yourself for leadership, or make the case for paid family leave, this conference will give you the tools you need to make a positive change in your life and the lives of other women. The day will be a mix of fireside chats, workshops, and panels, that will be as actionable as they are aspirational.
- SALLIE KRAWCHECK, Founder & CEO, Ellevest
- FARNOOSH TORABI, Financial Expert, Host of So Money podcast, and Bestselling Author
- LIZA LANDSMAN, Venture Partner at NEA, Former President, Jet
- LYDIA FENET, Managing Director and Global Director of Strategic Partnerships, Christie’s
- DIEDRA NELSON, Chief Financial Officer of The Wing
- ARIELLE PATRICK, SVP & Transaction Director, Edelman
- RAKHI VORIA, Director of Global Digital Sales, IBM
- TIANA DAVIS KARA, Executive Director, BUILT BY GIRLS
- ANGELA B. TURNER, Senior Vice President, Affiliate & Consumer Marketing, REVOLT
- SARAH KUNST, Managing Director, Cleo Capital
- AMY NELSON, Founder & CEO, The Riveter
- RAMONA ORTEGA, Founder & CEO, My Money My Future
- ISEULT CONLIN, US Credit Manager, Tradeweb
- SHAWNA X, Independent Artist & Creative
- ALLEGRA MOET BRANTLY, Founder of Factora
- DR. AKILAH CADET, Founder of Change Cadet
- MINI TIMMARAJU, Executive Director, Diversity and Inclusion, Comcast NBCUniversal
- ...and more to be announced soon!