VENUE: Switchyards Downtown Club
ADDRESS: 151 Ted Turner Drive Northwest
Instagram is undoubtedly the most important social media platform for businesses today, and the most likely to make a real impact. In this fun 3-hour workshop, Your Social Team will talk about all Instagram's features, how to use each of them and how to get started.
In this class you will learn:
- the difference between Instagram and Facebook
- the current Instagram landscape and algorithm
- a look at all of Instagram's tools (bio, link in bio, feed, stories, stickers, lives, highlights, archives, saves, collections, IGTV and insights )
- How to set up (or re-set up your account) to generate revenue
- how to create a simple content strategy to start posting
- structure of a post & best practices
Manu Muraro is the former King of Pops Marketing (and Social Media) Director, and former Cartoon Network Creative Manager. She founded Your Social Team in 2017 and has since then trained over 200 brands including Ponce City Market, Tiny Doors ATL and Mailchimp.