VENUE: General Assembly
ADDRESS: 902 Broadway, New York, NY 10010, USA
Join us as panelists with extensive experience starting and running technology organizations describe models that empower youth from underserved communities to participate in the global innovation economy.
This event is invite only please email Susan Schwartz at email@example.com to confirm attendance.
- Christina Lewis Halpern, Founder & Executive Director, All Star Code
- Megan Nesbeth, Program Manager, Opportunity Fund, General Assembly
- Lisette Nieves, Partner, Lingo Ventures
- Hank Williams, Founder & CEO, Platform
- Amy Nelson, VP of External Relations, Venture for America (Moderator)
- Amy Kadomatsu, Board Chair, Mouse; Co-Founder & President, ROKO Labs