International Women's Day Celebrations / Be Bold For Change
Mar. 6 2017, Published 7:00 p.m. ET
VENUE: WeWork Civic Center
ADDRESS: 1161 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
In anticipation of International Women's Day, female founded companies Ames Tovern, Chan + Krys, Ende Collective, Underclub and Wine + Moxxi, as well as WeWork Civic Center, invite you to a night filled with conversation, self-reflection, and celebration.
Join them for light food and drinks and an intimate discussion lead by former Stanford professor Laura Roman, PhD, on how to use your voice to activate positive change in business and within your community.
You'll have the opportunity shop local brands who have committed to donating 10% of all sales from the night to Planned Parenthood.
Our sponsoring companies will be there with:
- The latest collection of hands-free leather bags from Ames Tovern
- Ethical essentials from Chan + Krys
- Modern jewelry that empowers women by Ende Collective
- Empowering lingerie from Underclub
- A lesson in and tasting of sustainable, organic, and biodynamic wines from Wine + Moxxi
The first 20 attendees will receive a complimentary gift bag which will include goodies from a handful of female-founded companies who support women in the Arts, Business, and Technology.
RSVP for free here