COST: Online Registration $49, walk-ins $59
VENUE: Science, Industry and Business Library (SIBL)
ADDRESS: 188 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
Small business owners wear many hats, from accounting to customer retention. Sometimes wearing so many hats without concentrating on your strengths can get in the way of growing your business. This workshop provides the tools to manage challenges in six key areas: cash flow, leadership, hiring, time management, competition and customer retention.
The session will enable you to engage in an open discussion with your peers and the facilitator to identify solutions to challenges in these six areas. Class polls and discussions help you pinpoint your strengths and areas for development, enabling you to develop the strategies to manage potential roadblocks.
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Describe ways to better manage your cash flow
- Identify your strengths by defining the five levels of leadership, helping you to delegate appropriately
- Summarize time management strategies that enable you to prioritize effectively
- Identify hiring guidelines that help you hire the people that align with your business's values
- Devise ways to compete effectively by building on your business's unique strengths
- Formulate ideas to ensure that you retain customers and maximize their experience
Who Should Attend?
Small business owners or executives who have been in business for at least one year.
Join Us for an informative and valuable workshop.
Put the training to work by making a free follow up appointment with a SCORENYC mentor.