LLC v Inc.: Choosing the Right Legal StructureBy Her Agenda Staff
May 31 2016, Published 8:00 p.m. ET
VENUE: NYC Business Solutions Lower Manhattan Center, 110 William Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10038
ADDRESS: 110 William St, New York, NY 10038, USA
Choosing the right corporate and tax entity for your business is important, but the decision is far from easy!
In this interactive presentation, you will learn about:
- The various business structures available to an entrepreneur in New York
- The requirements for each
- The benefits and drawbacks of choosing an LLC over a regular corporation
- What is a benefit corporation and how it is different from a not-for profit corporation
- How to use a new online license information system, Business Express
We will go over examples to illustrate how a particular choice of corporate or tax treatment may impact a business owner.
You will walk away with a better understanding of how to choose the right corporate form for your business and how to take advantage of the limited liability offered by such form.
Elena Volkova, Esq., is the founding member Volkova Law Group PLLC, a Manhattan law firm serving the legal needs of local businesses, non-profits and families. Elena works with start-ups and mature businesses helping them incorporate, raise financing, acquire or sell assets and negotiate complex service and employment agreements.
Hosted by Volkova Law Group PLLC