VENUE: Social Tables
ADDRESS: 1325 G St NW, Washington, DC 20005, USA
Getting top influencers, fundraisers, entrepreneurs and business experts in one room doesn't happen often. Black Female Founders (#BFF) and The Mentor Method want you to connect with people with insights that will actually help your business, in a concentrated place. This event will have stations with experts that cover important entrepreneur areas of focus:
- Finance and fundraising
- Marketing and PR
- Ideation and branding
- Team building
- Customer growth and growth hacking
- Pitching your business
Similar to traditional speed-dating, you will move from table to table. From marketing to funding, it's your opportunity to ask DC's business experts your most pressing entrepreneurship questions during the mentoring sessions.
The quick turnaround is organized chaos which will be fast, fun and fulfilling as everyone gets the chance to meet new people and gain new insights.
- Sibyl Edwards, Founder, Black Female Founders
- Timea Gaines, SheROCKS and LoveLifeMedia
- Chasity Cooper, Communications strategist, and journalist
- Brandon Chase, Director of Customer Success, Aquicore
- Brittany Carambio, Founder, BSC Brand Strategies
- Dominique Taylor, Managing Director, Talent & Culture, 1776
- Kate Nolan, Head of membership, 1776
- Noelle London, Crystal City Campus Manager, 1776
- Clare Burnham, Fellow and Board Member, InSITE
Beer, wine, and light hors d'oeuvres will be served. Tickets can be purchased on eventbrite.
Black Female Founders (#BFF) is an organization whose mission is to provide awareness, support, resources and a platform for Black female entrepreneurs. #BFF seeks to level the playing field by offering Black female entrepreneurs the information and resources they need to succeed such as networking, business mentoring and access to Venture Capitalists (VCs), Angel Investors and other forms of funding.
Think of The Mentor Method as your career wing-women: matching you to influential mentors from multiple industries and experience levels, and providing exclusive workshops, events, and career guidance. We're shameless about our mission to help ambitious women learn to lead with confidence through the power of mentoring. Create your dream career and join us today!