Next Move, Best Move: Leading a Career You’ll Love with Kimberly B. Cummings
Jul. 13 2021, Published 8:00 p.m. ET
Kimberly B. Cummings, author of Next Move, Best Move: Transitioning into a Career You’ll Love, has prepared an expert guide for professionals seeking to understand how to navigate the world of work and advance their careers to the next level.
During this interactive presentation, Kimberly will help you uncover your personal and professional values, in an effort to align your expertise and skills to roles and companies that will change the trajectory of your career and prepare you to become a leader in the workforce.
You will learn how to:
● Take stock of your experiences to ensure strategic career moves
● Discover how to cultivate and maintain fruitful relationships that support career growth
● Uncover how to build a two-year career strategy to move you into future leadership positions
● Gain a deeper look into personal and professional branding to ensure alignment with leadership capabilities and career goals
● Learn how to use your voice in the workplace to advocate for yourself
As a former career development adviser in some of the nation’s top universities and a diversity & inclusion professional in a Fortune 100 company, Cummings recognizes that people work for the sake of working without understanding how to leverage their unique gifts and position themselves for success. As a result, her book Next Move, Best Move: Transitioning into a Career You’ll Love shares transformational lessons to ensure success (lessons she'll share with us during this event!) and puts the ball back in your court.
You won't want to miss it – register now!