VENUE: Projective at Freemans
ADDRESS: End of Freeman Alley off Rivington St
This interactive interview will provide an intimate look at what she considers to be the key attributes to the success of her business—as well as what she’s still learning, and why as a leader, you’ll never have all of the answers. We’ll hone in on three core themes: money, people, strategy. I’ll be asking Ro questions like, “How do you maintain your creative vision without micromanaging?”, “How do you come up with solutions when you’ve never done something before?” and “Do you need a strategy to be successful?"
You will love this if you:
• Want honest insight into what it takes to build a creative business.
• Want to learn about the challenges that come with the territory, and how to manage them.
• Want tips on how to come up with the answers when you don't have them.
What your ticket includes:
• Donuts, mimosas and coffee!
• An OKREAL worksheet for you take down any notes or thoughts.
• A complimentary work day at the Projective Space at Freemans (event venue), which includes all you can drink La Colombe coffee. Bring your computer and hang out for the rest of your Friday.*
*Complimentary work day limited to May 6 only.
Hosted by OKReal