COST: General $300; VIP $500; Golden Ticket $1500
VENUE: London West Hollywood
ADDRESS: 1020 N San Vicente Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA
Pearl xChange is an empowering, transformative event for women who are finding that they want more. More knowledge. More support. More connections with like minded women, and more connection to spirit. Pearl xChange creates a safe, supportive, enlightening atmosphere and a whole lot of fun!
Co-founder and Host: Nicole Richie
Nicole Richie is a Creative Director, entrepreneur, philanthropist, writer, actress. A native Californian, she currently acts as the Creative Director for the internationally recognized fashion brand House of Harlow 1960. Richie has been a beloved fixture in television for many years, most recently with the comedy “Candidly Nicole”.
- Cameron Diaz: In addition to being a highly sought after actress, Cameron Diaz is a passionate advocate for helping women build positive self-image. With a brand new book about healthy aging, The Longevity Book, she will discuss how she stays healthy, happy and grounded In our often youth- obsessed culture. The ultimate girl’s girl, Cameron is is an inspiration to women of all ages and exactly the kind of pearl that will resonate powerfully with our audience.
- Julie Rice & Elizabeth Cutler: Julie Rice & Elizabeth Cutler co-founded SoulCycle, a chain of indoor cycling studios that started a nationwide movement and is poised to go public this year. With 60 locations and 1,700 employees. SoulCycle's combination of fitness and fun has gained a devoted following around the country. Julie and Elizabeth will discuss their passion and drive for heart-centered fitness lead to a highly successful business.
- Katherine Power: Katherine Power is the Co-Founder and CEO of Clique Media Group(CMG). In 2006, Katherine left her editorial role at ELLE to launch Who What Wear with her co-founder, Hillary Kerr. The goal was to disrupt the DNA of the magazine industry with a simple idea: do it digitally. As a leader that constantly innovates about what readers and consumers might want next, Katherine and her CMG team are continuing to enhance their offerings and user experience for the new generation of consumers.
- Sophia Rossi: Sophia Rossi co-founded HelloGiggles, the popular internet haven for girls of all ages, along with writer Molly McAleer and her real-life bestie, New Girl star and She and Him songstress Zooey Deschanel. She has produced and written for several hit television series, including Fox’s Glee and MTV’s The Hills andThe City. Born and raised in Los Angeles, Sophia bases much of her own personal and professional vision on popular internet culture and is particularly fond of tween blogs and young artists.
- Amy Ziering: A two-time Emmy Award–winning and Academy Award-nominated documentary filmmaker. Her most recent film, THE HUNTING GROUND— a piercing, monumental exposé of rape culture on college campuses— premiered at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival, was released by Radius/The Weinstein Company and CNN, is the 2016 recipient of the Producer Guild of America’s Stanley Kramer award, and was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Song.
- Aisha Bowe: If Aisha Bowe had followed her guidance counselor’s advice, she would be a cosmetologist. Instead, Aisha is an aeronautical engineer and entrepreneur managing multi-million dollar defense contracts and private-sector technology clients. This unique combination has strengthened Aisha’s commitment to evangelizing the power and unlimited future of science and technology for young women all over the world.
- Vicky Vlachonis: After becoming the first woman in Europe to earn a masters of science in osteopathy, Vicky began her professional career as a European osteopath and musculoskeletal specialist treating dancers from the Royal Ballet and major productions such as Cats and The Lion King. Today, Vicky shares her holistic healing treatments and methods all around the world, helping clients release their pain and get radiant before PTA meetings and play dates, concert halls and boardrooms, movie sets and red carpets. In addition to her Beverly Hills practice, she serves as a Goop Contributor, Advisory Board Member for Women’s Health Magazine, and is the author of The Body Doesn’t Lie, a 3-step program to end chronic pain.