COST: Online registration $59, walk-ins $69
VENUE: Science, Industry and Business Library (SIBL) 188 Madison Avenue Room 15 Between East 34th and East 35th Streets New York, NY 10016
Who should attend?
Start-ups and small business owners interested in using Pinterest or Instagram to promote their business and learning how to create ads for Instagram and Pinterest.
As small business executives, you understand the importance of your presence on social media. Because your time is limited, you may want to ask yourself which social media platform is best for your business and situation. This workshop will focus on the two most vision-centric platforms--Instagram and Pinterest--the differences between them and which is most appropriate for your own business, based on your social media objectives.
For Pinterest and Instagram, we’ll discuss best practices for your business account, posting/content strategy, ways to organically promote your business and how to create effective ads. You will leave with an understanding of the difference between Pinterest and Instagram, and how to use each platform to promote your business both organically and through paid posts.
At the end of the workshop you will have the knowledge to:
- Differentiate between Instagram and Pinterest
- Define Best Practices for Instagram and Pinterest business accounts
- Identify what types of subject matter work best on Instagram and Pinterest
- Describe how to create content for Instagram and Pinterest
- Summarize what types of ad can be created on Instagram
- Outline how to create ads on Instagram and Pinterest