Self Care: Routines for Busy People with CAP BeautyBy Her Agenda Staff
Jun. 6 2016, Published 8:00 p.m. ET
ADDRESS: Grand St, New York, NY 10013, USA
An interactive interview with CAP Beauty and OKREAL on self-care & routines for busy people.
Amy Woodside is fascinated with routines, especially when it comes to self-care. Should she meditate? Foam roll? Avoid gluten? Oil pull? Eat three solid meals or five small ones? Weights or yoga or running? She weighs up the research against what’s realistic (sorry ‘no carbs after 7PM’ rule), and then think, does any of this stand a chance in my day-to-day life? In my quest for advice that she can apply in real time, she thought she’d defer to two women who are leaders in the beauty and wellness scene, but are also in the grind of a small business. Kerrilynn Pamer and Cindy DiPrima are the founders of CAP Beauty: the NYC store and spa pioneering natural beauty and wellness. She wants to know how they’ve grown a business around self-care while honoring it at the same time, what their routines look like (or at least, try to look like), their non-negotiables, and what they recommend to look and feel your best.
They'll be discussing their routines and recommendations around:
• Diet and nurtrition
• Beauty and fitness
• Relationships and people
• Goal-setting and business
You will love this if you:
• Find that balance is often unattainable, and want realistic insight into what works.
• Value your health and wellness, but are super busy and find healthy routines are the first to go.
• Want to learn about the best in natural products and practices from experts in the industry.
What your ticket gets you:
• An OKREAL notebook
• A mini CAP Beauty Kit including samples from: Leahlani, Pai, Tata Harper and Wedderspoon
• Coffee by Happy Bones
• Anita’s coconut yogurt and Ovenly granola parfaits
• An audio file of the interview delivered to your inbox