Selling Skills and Customer Relationship Software: Keys to Successful SalesBy Her Agenda Staff
Sep. 28 2016, Published 8:00 p.m. ET
VENUE: SCORE NYC Headquarters
ADDRESS: Worth St, New York, NY 10278, USA
Leverage these Two Components for Sales Success
This workshop focuses on selling techniques to close the sale and using customer relationship management (CRM) software from QuickBooks to build and maintain your customer base.
The software enables you to develop your selling skills because it manages lead generation and follow up for you, establishing a successful “sales funnel”.
The first portion deals with selling skills and techniques you bring to the table via a five-step process: prospecting, establishing rapport, probing for needs vs. features/benefits and closing the sale. The second module demonstrates the capabilities of QuickBooks CRM in helping companies build, maintain and expand customer relationships. It shows how CRM manages customer information, business information, sales transactions, marketing and customer support.
Real life examples, vignettes and role-play exercises will make this a highly interactive and reality based workshop.
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Utilize sales greetings to initiate the sales process
- Generate a features/benefit sheet that converts your service/product characteristics into benefits for the customer
- Describe effective market research techniques
- Develop examples for each stage of the five-step selling process
- Summarize how CRM helps manage customer data, accesses business information and automates sales and marketing functions
Workshop fee: $59 with online registration; $69 walk-ins
There is a $10 discount on all Student and SEAP registrations
(valid ID must be presented at the door).