Selling to GovernmentBy Her Agenda Staff
Oct. 5 2015, Published 8:00 p.m. ET
VENUE: NYC Department of Small Business Services
ADDRESS: 110 William St, New York, NY 10038, USA
Learn how the government can become your customer!
Each and every day, the government buys billions of dollars' worth of goods and services from small businesses. The Selling to Government workshop offers an introduction to government contracting and prepares businesses to find opportunities in their area of expertise. Come and learn how your business can pursue contracts at the City, State, and Federal government levels.
What you will learn:
- Understanding contract sizes
- Determining the right small business program for your business
- Registering your business with different government entities
- Identifying government contracting opportunities
- Developing your capability statement
- Marketing your business to the government