VENUE: Western Union Telegraph Building
ADDRESS: Western Union Telegraph Building, 195 Broadway #28, New York, NY 10007, USA
SheWorx is a weekly breakfast collective of strong female entrepreneurs and change makers centered around challenging topics and actionable strategies for paving our own paths.
This Week's Topic: How numbers tell the story of your company?
1. What does my model tell both me and my investors about my company?
2. If my numbers say I need to raise more money, is that bad?
3. What is a reasonable level of growth to show that is realistic but inspiring?
4. What is the best way to present industry/available market numbers?
5. What are good examples of companies who have made numbers come to life?