VENUE: Science, Industry and Business Library (SIBL)
ADDRESS: E 35th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
How to use social media as your secret weapon to boost sales
Each social network caters to a specific audience, for a purpose. Learn the benefits and drawbacks of each social network and how to choose the best web and social media strategy for your business.
In this information-rich workshop you will learn:
- How to focus on your target customers
- How to choose the mix of marketing tools for your business
- How to avoid pitfalls of social media marketing
- How to get the most out of your marketing budget
- How to determine the best social marketing platform for your business and customers
Topics to be discussed include:
- Overall Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing 101
- The Right Social Media Platform for You and Your Business
Who should attend?
Small business owners and start ups who want to better understand the basic ideas behind social media.
Join us and participate in a valuable and thought provoking, interactive session and schedule a free follow up discussion with a SCORE NYC Mentor.