VENUE: CUNY Graduate School of Journalism
ADDRESS: 219 W 40th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
Catch up on the latest social media trends, tools and people with @Sree Sreenivasan and friends at CUNY J-School. This June's #smwknd will offer two very full days of insights and networking, Q&As with social stars, Sree's State of Social presentation, free consultations with Social Media Doctors, and more. We'll drill into how the 2016 campaigns are taking advantage of evolving networks, and how you can evaluate and use messaging platforms to reach audiences in the US and worldwide.
- State of Social: Sree Sreenivasan, Metropolitan Museum of Art The trends, innovations and platforms you need to understand, and why.
- 2016's 20 Best Mobile Tools: Jeremy Caplan, CUNY J-School
- 3 Great Messaging Stories: Carla Zanoni, WSJ
- What's New with "Old" Platforms: Amy Vernon, The Daily Dot
- Snapchat Strategies: Sam Sheffer, Mashable
- Is Social Anti-Social? Gianni Riotta, La Stampa
- Making Mobile Work, Day-to-Day: Nancy Groves, UN
- Social Good, Social News: Ravi Kumar, World Bank; Code for Nepal
- Guide to Chat Apps, Messaging Apps and the New Social Media: Etytan Oren, Consultant
- Video for Social Media: Kayle Hope, Video Producer