COST: Early Bird Special: $49.00 + fee
VENUE: Peachtree Offices at 1100
ADDRESS: 1100 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
- Two separate sessions available 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM ET or 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM ET
- Hands on workshop style training
- Includes 1 FREE month of Pink Boss Club Membership (Social Media, Marketing, and Sales training)
- User guides and checklists included
- Course replay available (additional costs may apply)
- Intimate boardroom style training
- Business casual dress – but be prepared to have some fun and network
- Tickets Available: www.eventbrite.com
- Website: www.sociallynina.com
- What is social media and why you should use it?
- How to use social media to grow your business?
- Why Facebook?
- The importance of a solid Brand Identity
- Beyond a Target Audience – Who is your ideal client?
- How does your passion and ideal client collide?
- Simple secrets to creating branded graphics ( YES YOU – you can create graphics)
- Facebook Fan Page vs Facebook Profile – What’s the difference?
- Why you should NEVER do business with a personal Facebook profile
- Setting up Your Business Fan Page to drawn in new clients
- Engagement marketing techniques – what exactly should you post?
- Learn why inviting your friends and family to LIKE your page is costing you money
- Secret marketing tips for using your Facebook Profile page to market for you
- Promoting your
- Scheduling posts
- Automated lead generation
- FREE and low cost promotional tools
- Content strategies
- Finding viral content
- What time should I post and how often?
- When is your audience online
- Who is your audience?
- Adjusting for optimum exposure
- Learn some of my secret tips for growth and social media domination!