Making a consumer product for the first time? If you work in an industry like fashion, restaurant, beauty, or other consumer products, you'll quickly realize how important it is to understand how to get your product from a pile of raw materials to a live product in the consumer's hands. That's called a supply chain! The supply chain represents the steps it takes to get the product or service from its original state to the customer. Taking the time to build a holistic perspective on supply chain management is crucial to becoming a successful company because an optimized supply chain results in lower costs and a faster production cycle. Join IFundWomen and Amanda Askeli, Lead of 3rd party manufacturing for planning at Unilever, for this instructive workshop on how to build and manage your supply chain. You will learn the tools you need to understand supply chain basics, you will learn how to effectively plan, source, and deliver your product, and you will learn which technologies you can leverage for top-notch supply chain management.
- Expert instruction from Amanda Askeli, Lead of 3rd party manufacturing for planning at Unilever
- A template you can use to help plan your own supply chain management process
- Access to the live replay in the IFundWomen Workshop Library
- The 4 pillars of a supply chain - plan, source, make, deliver
- How to start building a supply chain process from scratch
- How to optimize your supply chain to save resources
- Technology programs and templates you can leverage to manage your supply chain