Take Your Pitch From Good To Great WebinarBy Her Agenda Staff
Jun. 2 2021, Published 8:00 p.m. ET
What makes for a great pitch? Why do some pitches nail the opportunity while others, well, miss the mark?
When it comes to pitches, good enough is often not good enough. Simply put, great pitches accomplish intended goals the first time. But, no pitch works every single time. Pitches may need to adjust their format, structure and delivery depending on context, circumstances and audience.
The key to success begins with having a firm understanding of yourself and your audience, speaking directly to your target customer’s needs, crafting the right messaging and delivering your pitch powerfully.
- Learn how you can do this from a marketing expert with more than thirty years of experience.
- Get a chance to practice your new pitch in a small group session. Get feedback on how to perfect it.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of this webinar, you will have the knowledge and resources to:
- Understand the key elements of a great pitch, whether given in person or online
- Craft a compelling and relevant story about your product, service or business
- Use feedback productively to strengthen your pitch
- Deliver your pitch powerfully to achieve your end objectives
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Startups and small businesses who want to stand out and close the sale, whether it is to potential buyers of their products and services, lenders, or investors who are considering funding their growth.
Mary has been a marketing and branding expert for over thirty years. She worked at Colgate Palmolive in a wide range of marketing and strategic planning roles. She managed and helped build major brands such as Palmolive, Colgate, and Ajax both in the US and 150 other markets around the world. Mary has in-depth knowledge of branding, product innovation, business development, business management and strategic planning. She is an expert on inbound and outbound marketing for profit and non-profit companies. She has also worked in retailing as well as nonprofit and publishing sectors.
Mary is a co-founder of New York Women in Business, a coalition of nonprofit, government and professional women’s organizations dedicated to the success of women entrepreneurs.
Webinar Fee: $35
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.