Public funding presents a unique opportunity for early-stage and growth-stage startups seeking ways to scale. Tapping into design challenges, pilot projects, strategic partnerships and procurement opportunities can provide a sustainable way to grow. Additionally, numerous tax incentive and economic development programs also exist that may help companies reduce burn rate, conserve cash and leverage partnerships - but a business strategy incorporating public funding often requires contingency and risk-adjusted go-to-market planning. Join IFundWomen and Chante Harris, Vice President at Capalino, to learn how to take advantage of public funding opportunities and use them to grow your business.
- Expert instruction from Chante Harris on how to take advantage of public funding opportunities
- A list of public funding opportunities you should be looking into
- Access to the live replay in the IFundWomen Workshop Library
- What types of public funding opportunities exist and how to explore which one is right for you
- How to identify procurement opportunities and respond to them to improve your chances of success
- The benefits and challenges of taking advantage of public-private R&D collaborations
- What technologies and resources you can utilize to stay on top of these opportunities