COST: Regular ticket: $999; Patron Ticket/VIP Lounge $2,999
VENUE: Alice Tully Hall / Lincoln Center
ADDRESS: 1941 Broadway, New York, NY 10023, USA
Build an Incredible Creative Career
The 99U Conference is a one-of-a-kind live experience that inspires creative professionals to bring their ideas to life and shape the future of the industry.
99U brings together 1,000 people across a variety of practices and professions. Who should attend? Anyone in a creative field working to: put an idea into action, get inspiration from creative leaders, connect with potential collaborators, manage an effective team, or understand the trends affecting the future of creativity.
When you purchase the regular 99U Conference ticket, you will receive:
Inspiration From Industry Leaders
- Learn from the world’s top thinkers and doers in a series of main stage talks over two days. 99U speakers offer pragmatic, real-world insights that transcend creative sectors.
- Expert-hosted workshops give you a chance to pick up career skills and dive into new disciplines.
- Get ready to wear out your MetroCard! We’ll explore some of NYC's most innovative companies at breakout sessions across the city.
Network and Unwind
- From our pre-conference kickoff to our killer closing party, 99U provides you with endless opportunities to network with fellow attendees and get exposed to new ideas.
- Flex your party muscles early with a kickoff event packed to the gills with hands-on demos, games, and networking opportunities. Come to pick up your badge, stay to meet the rest of the 99U community.
- No conference parties like 99U: we’ll wind down on Friday with a closing party at the Museum of Modern Art’s newly redesigned event space.
- Leave with our much-coveted swag bag, packed with cool (and useful!) stuff. Plus, incredible giveaways, art exhibitions, and other surprises await you throughout the conference. We put a ton of work into creating a beautiful experience for you.
When you purchase the Patron/VIP package, you will receive:
- Exclusive access: Hang in the quiet and serene Hauser Patron Lounge at Alice Tully Hall, which is only available to speakers, members of the media, and VIPs.
- Private simulcast: Your own private viewing of the mainstage talks from the comfort of the Patron Lounge.
- Charge up: Get some work done in-between sessions by using the special power stations and quiet work environment available in the patron lounge.
- Early access: Get first look at videos of all conference talks, which we will make available to our patrons before we roll them out on 99u.com.
- The full collection: A complimentary set of all three books in the 99U book series, and a year of back issues of the 99U magazine, mailed to your doorstep following the conference.
- Throw down: Invite your friends to party with two complimentary guest passes to the swanky 99U Afterparty.
- Bonus schwag: Have your pick of beautifully designed, free 99U schwag & snacks—Behance Action Pads, limited-edition conference t-shirts, and food to refuel—all available in the Patron Lounge.
- Special VIP gift bag: Including special bonuses like an Executive Action Pack to super-charge your idea execution, and other goodies curated just for you (valued at nearly $500).
- Save time: Skip the line and check in at the VIP table at all events, from the conference to the afterparty.
- Your name in lights: Get your name and company listed in our official printed conference program on our Patron Thank You page.