The Business of Media Brand Licensing
Oct. 27 2019, Published 8:00 p.m. ET
VENUE: THE NEW SCHOOL, THERESA LANG CENTER
ADDRESS: 55 West 13th Street, 2nd Floor (between 5th and 6th Avenues) New York, NY 10003
Licensing and branding pros share how they drive sales by connecting with hit TV shows, best selling video games and iconic magazine brands to everything from t-shirts to toys and beyond. From negotiating costs and securing the rights to licensing contracts and expanding brand equity, opportunities abound to work in this growing field.
- Nilla Ali, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, BuzzFeed
- Marty Brochstein, SVP, Industry Relations & Information with Licensing International
- Alix Kram, Head of Global Retail and Licensing, Warner Music Artist Services
- Peter Yoder, Vice President, Cartoon Network Enterprises
- Moderator: Linda Saint Marc, Director, Media Management Graduate Program, The New School
Presented with The School of Media Studies at The New School
Knowledge Partner: Licensing International
The program will be followed by a networking reception sponsored by Parsons Executive Education at The New School.
Tickets Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-business-of-media-brand-licensing-tickets-70702488045