The Power of Connecting: How Referrals Can Make or Break Your BusinessBy Her Agenda Staff
Jan. 17 2016, Published 7:00 p.m. ET
This class will teach you the power of genuinely connecting with people and how to build win-win relationships that last and continually bring you business.
- Entrepreneurs, consultants, freelancers
- Those looking to take their business and clientele to the next level
- Those new to business who want to build a stellar clientele base and referral network
What you will learn:
- The Do's and Don'ts in creating referrals
- The faux pas people often make and how to avoid them
- How to genuinely connect with people anywhere in the world with integrity
- How to create win-win referral partnerships
- How to talk about your business in a way that's worth sharing!
Jacqueline Boone is a Business & Digital Marketing Consultant and the Creator of the online publication & web series, 6 Months to Live. She specializes in working with mission-driven entrepreneurs and companies who want to make a profound impact on a global scale and teaches them strategies to expand quickly. Her clients have described her as a walking catalyst, lightning in a bottle, and even a cheerleader for the world. She frequently teaches at leading coworking spaces such as WeWork, In Good Company, Next Space, Mojo, TEEM and often speaks around the world, including her recent TEDx talk.
Hosted by Jacqueline Boone.