VENUE: Scandic Klara
ADDRESS: Slöjdgatan 7, 111 57 Stockholm, Sweden
The Stockholm Mastermind Group: How to Mastermind Your Way to Success
Why do some people achieve all their goals while others simply dream of having a better life?
Most people think success comes from good luck or enormous talent, but many successful people achieve their accomplishments in a simpler way…
They join a Mastermind Group.
What A Mastermind Group Is
In his book, Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill defines a mastermind group as:
The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.
Why You Should Join a Mastermind Group
Imagine having a permanent group of people you meet every week for the purpose of problem solving, brainstorming, networking, and encouraging and motivating each other.
With a mastermind group you can learn how to be more successful in everything you do--instead of wistfully envying others you think are just "luckier" than you.
What You Will Learn
By attending this meetup, you’ll learn ideas, concepts, and methods used by high-achieving people in every field everywhere.
You’ll be able to accomplish any goals you set for yourself—no matter how big. You’ll discover how to determine your own strengths, what you truly value in life, and what you really want to accomplish in the years ahead.
The 7 Benefits of a Mastermind Group
1. You’ll be part of an exclusive community. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
2. Advisement. Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of “being alone” while achieving your goals is gone. The other members of the group turn into advisors of sorts and vice versa.
3. Collaboration. You may meet someone at the meetup who is a perfect fit to work on a project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
4. Extend your network. Joining a mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. If you are in business, you know how important your network is. By joining a mastermind, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
5. New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
6. Accountability. Your fellow members will hold you accountable to goals you set. In addition, just knowing that you have a regularly scheduled meeting internally drives you to make progress – because you don’t want to be the only person reporting back that you haven’t made an effort to move your projects forward.
7. Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
What You Need to Do Next
Click “Register” and enter your best email address.
Please, "whitelist" or "safelist" my email address – firstname.lastname@example.org – so you don't mistakenly delete my emails. I'll be sending you a confirmation email soon so look out for it.
N.B. Spaces are limited so please only R.S.V.P. if you’re 100% committed to attending.