Let’s be honest: This year has presented many challenges for Black-owned businesses, with 74% of Black entrepreneurs needing funding immediately to survive the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hello Alice invites you to join a special town hall event to learn about the current entrepreneurial landscape and what the future looks like ahead for Black business owners in 2021.
The State of Black Entrepreneurship Town Hall is an official activity of Global Entrepreneurship Week, an international movement to empower entrepreneurs and help make it possible for anyone, anywhere to start and scale. This event is in partnership with the Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN) and NAACP.
- Thursday, November 19, 2020, from 4–5 p.m. ET
What You Will Learn:
- The state of entrepreneurship for Black founders
- What the year ahead looks like for Black-owned businesses
- Securing capital and funding
- How to pivot and adapt to grow your business
Meet the Expert Panelists: