UWIB NYC Fall Brunch: Developing Savvy Office Politics & Managing Key Relationships
Sep. 24 2016, Published 8:00 p.m. ET
ADDRESS: 120 Essex St, New York, NY 10002, USA
In addition to chowing down on amazing food and sipping on refreshing drinks, UWIB will be discussing all things office politics and how each of us best manage key relationships.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN / GET:
- How successful women in different industries have mastered office politics
- Keys to creating deep and meaningful business relationships
- One entree + one coffee/juice/tea for $25.00
ARTICLES FOR DISCUSSION:
The discussion will be based on the following articles, please read prior to Brunch!
- Four Ways to Navigate Office Politics [article link]
- How to Survive Office Politics [article link]
- Rumors and Gossip Often Ignite Office Politics [article link]
The United Women in Business Foundation (UWIB) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the professional and personal development of women in the business world. UWIB’s mission is to foster success for its members by providing educational programs, mentorship and networking connections, and leadership and growth opportunities.
Hosted by United Women in Business Foundation