*Webinar* Getting Strategic with Paid AdsBy Her Agenda Staff
Nov. 30 2020, Published 7:00 p.m. ET
Paid ads seem like the “in” thing to do when you want to ramp up sales but what happens when you have no idea where to start? Do you play the guessing game and throw your entire budget at ads, hoping something sticks? Do you convince your manager to hire an ad manager on day 1, before validating they work for your business? None of the above!
In this webinar, we'll go over how to get down and dirty with your metrics to find the quickest path between your new ad collateral and an impactful increase in sales.
We'll cover how to figure out which ad platform is right for you and then dive deep into Facebook Ads, one of the most popular paid ad platforms around.
You'll walk away knowing how to:
- Figure out which ad platform is right for you
- Set ad goals and KPIs for Facebook ads
- Identify the best audience to target with your Facebook ads
- The key to ad collateral (and how not to break Facebook’s many rules)
Join us to take your business to the next level!
Why this facilitator?
Aleia is an email marketing copywriter who helps creatives turned educators create marketing strategies for their digital products.
When she’s not working 1-on-1 creating and implementing evergreen strategies with clients, you’ll probably find her teaching the importance of scalable marketing strategies to entrepreneurs in private memberships, summits, and masterminds. A Creative Writing major turned web developer (with a few stops in between) Aleia’s found a way to blend her love of words and tech skills to create experiences that move customers and clients into action (aka cha-ching.) And that equals profits in your pockets so you can spend more time serving your people, building your dream business, and your dream life.
- We will email you login upon registration, one week, 1 day, and 1 hour before the event.
- FYI: Ticket sales stop at 10am PT/1pm ET to ensure everyone gets log in info
- Don't see your sign in link? Check your SPAM for an email from Tech Ladies or Eventbrite.
- Still don't see it? Drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- YES, webinars are recorded! If you buy a ticket, we'll send you a recording to watch approximately 1 week after it airs.
- Please also note that we are unable to provide refunds after the webinar has ended.