*Webinar* You've Got This: Delivering Difficult News at WorkBy Her Agenda Staff
Dec. 7 2020, Published 7:00 p.m. ET
Delivering difficult news is an important part of being a leader, and the way you do it can have a big impact on the success of the change that's coming down the pike. But delivering difficult news is complicated, nerve-wracking, and sometimes very emotional. This webinar will help you build a plan for delivering difficult news, offer tips and tricks for executing your plan successfully, and offer practical advice for handling the post-news world with your team.
In this webinar you will learn to:
-Articulate why delivering difficult news well is a critical part of change management.
-Build a comprehensive plan of action for delivering difficult news (i.e., be able to build a successful communication plan).
-Execute your plans effectively.
-Navigate your work and team environments confidently after the news has been shared.
Why this facilitator?
Lindsay Konsko is the Head of Member Services at Scott's Cheap Flights, and led the User Operations Team at NerdWallet prior to joining SCF. She's a builder, a leader, and a reader. In her spare time, she's probably eating something spicy, digging into a good book, or chasing after one of her pets.
- We will email you login upon registration, one week, 1 day, and 1 hour before the event.
- FYI: Ticket sales stop at 10am PT/1pm ET to ensure everyone gets log in info
- Don't see your sign in link? Check your SPAM for an email from Tech Ladies or Eventbrite.
- Still don't see it? Drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- YES, webinars are recorded! If you buy a ticket, we'll send you a recording to watch approximately 1 week after it airs.
- Please also note that we are unable to provide refunds after the webinar has ended.