Women in Business & Technology Career FairBy Her Agenda Staff
Feb. 12 2020, Published 7:00 p.m. ET
VENUE: Georgia World Congress Center
ADDRESS: 285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW Atlanta, GA 30313
Meet recruiters from over 50+ Companies in Atlanta.
Plan to attend and meet face-to-face with several of Atlanta's finest employers.
All of the employers have open positions they are seeking to fill.
Recruiters will be seeking to fill important positions in:
IT, Cyber Security, Business, Engineering, Finance, Accounting and more!
How to Succeed at the WITI Career Fair:
- Pre-register Now and receive information about employers and job alerts available before the event.
- Dress professionally—Give a first good impression. You never know when you'll meet your next employer.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume and/or business cards.
- Arrive any time between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM—This is a 3-hour recruiting event.
- Bring your friends and peers!—All job seekers are welcome.
- Prepare a brief but effective “speech” to let employers know you exceed their expectations and requirements.
- Keep an open mind—Meet with as many of the companies as you can; you may be pleasantly surprised at what you find.
Remember, the best way to be considered for a position is to meet the hiring managers in person.
Plan to attend this event!
Interested in Recruiting?
Looking for qualified candidates to fill your positions? The Women in Business & Technology Career Fair is the perfect place to meet hundreds of potential candidates all in one place. For more information, contact Mike Hall at email@example.com or (800) 390-5561, ext. 107.