FORTÉ WOMEN LEAD WEBINAR SERIES
The Benefits of Being Bossy: Gender and Status at the Bargaining Table and Beyond
Join Dr. Robin Pinkley from SMU’s Cox School of Business for a lively conversation around how who we are effects our ability to negotiate. Whether discussing your next job, a vendor contract or who takes out the garbage, negotiation is inherent in every collaborative decision and agreement. Dr. Pinkley will share research-backed tips and strategies to help improve your negotiating skills.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The reality versus myths of gender differences in negotiation
- Who, when, and how people receive backlash in negotiation for passive, assertive, and aggressive negotiator strategies
- The benefits and consequences of assertive negotiator behavior
- Lessons learned from the study of expert and novice negotiators
- Strategies for being a master negotiator in your professional and personal life
This webinar is hosted by Forté and sponsored by SMU Cox Executive MBA.
To learn more and to register, visit fortefoundation.org.