ADDRESS: 1 Station St #300, Boston, MA 02120, USA
RESUME + CAREER EVENT
You don't need to be jobseeking to keep your resume and career knowledge up to date! Join us for our second "YWD Labs" event -- a smaller event on accelerating your career, working your connections, and making the most of your current position.
Learn from HR + Marketing profressionals on how to continue to grow in your marketing career and hear tips & trends in the field. Whether you're looking, happy at your job, or just curious--this is for YWDs who want to learn how to best highlight their skills and continue to rise in their position.
- Learn from five incredible Marketing & HR professionals and recruiters who will each lead small group tables on career topics in the digital marketing world and do resume reviews.
Guests & table topics include:
- Charlotte Morris: Director, Paid Search at iProspect
- Alyssa Alzheimer: Account Director at iProspect
- Gina O'Riordan: Training & Assessment Leader, iProspect
- Robyn Arthur: Senior Recruiter, Digitas LBI
- Christine Santeusanio: Associate & Executive Recruiter, Chaloner
- Christine Smith: Senior HR Associate, Hill Holiday
- 6:00-6:30pm: YWD's arrive. Get to know other YWDs over drinks & snacks, thanks to iProspect!
- 6:30-7:00pm: Keynote speech from iProspect to discuss LinkedIn best practices and the recruiter's perspective on the platform.
- 6:30pm-7:15pm: Choose three tables based on a topic of interest, led by one of our amazing HR/Marketing professionals. Enjoy 15 minutes at each, with a chance to ask questions and collaborate with other YWDs.
- 7:15-8:00pm: Mini resume reviews: Get a one-on-one meeting with a professional. This is completely pressure-free, optional, and for your benefit to make sure your resume is on the right track.
- 8:00-830pm: Continue to mingle and chat careers with YWDs!
Hosted by Melanie Cohn, Social Media Marketing Manager of Dunkin' Brands and Ashley Osgood, Content Marketing Manager of Skyhook.
Space is limited. Reserve your space here.